Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey! What's the donate button on the top right of screen

Folks,

All of my films so far have carried a budget of $2000.00 per shoot. This has been generally to cover lighting and camera hire and refreshments for the cast and crew on the day of the shoot.

For "A Cup of Hemlock", I have already raised my usual $2000.00, so if I want it to be like all my other films, we can do it. I really want to take it to the next level, which means set design, better cameras (RED or 35mm film), effects, a gaffer with a light truck etc.

Initial estimates are that I need an additional $5000.00 if I want to give this project the production values it deserves.

If you are a fan of short films and would like to help out, press the "Donate" button on the right of the screen. Every dollar counts. Every person who donates will get a credit on the film and if you send me your details, I will mail you a DVD with the final film when it is completed.

This project is going ahead as I have already raised the minimum amount for me to get a fair result. The more I can raise, the better the final product will be.

If you can help out... please do so.

thanks,

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment